Easterly Cottage, a characterful thatched cottage, enjoys a fine countryside location just one mile from the popular coastal resort of Bude.
This Grade II listed cottage provides romantic, cosy accommodation for couples seeking a relaxing retreat.
A handy utility area greets you upon arrival; to the right sits a shower room boasting a crisp, white finish.
Step through into the beautiful and contemporary kitchen, featuring hints of rose gold and a selection of appliances.
The sitting room at Easterly Cottage is bursting with character and charm, enhanced by rustic wooden beams and a fabulous stone fireplace housing an electric wood burning effect stove, put your feet up with the Smart TV showing your favourite Netflix shows (own account required) and curl up with your loved one.
Retire to the king-size bedroom at the end of the day, the stunning A-frame beams give it a real cosy feel and concludes the accommodation wonderfully.
The fabulous seaside town of Bude sits just one mile away and comes with a plethora of things to see and do, from its wealth of quaint pubs, shops, and cafes to the renowned surfing beaches to make the most of.
There are many of Cornwall’s main attractions at your fingertips including the South West Coast Path, some astounding scenery and an assortment of delightful towns and villages.
An inviting, comfortable cottage placed perfectly for exploring Cornwall.
Bude 1 mile.
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio/Decking with far reaching sea views
- Pub 2 minutes/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
One king-size double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with basin and WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room with wood burning effect electric stove.
- Electric heating, Electric effect wood burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TV, WiFi
- Spin Dryer (for hand washed items)
- Power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Raised decking with furniture (distant sea views)
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 2-minute walk, shop 1 mile.